Literature research tutorial
In this tutorial, we will give you an insight on how to search for literature on a certain subject:
- Introduction to the online catalogue of the library.
- Strategies and methods to search and retrieve effectively.
- Introduction to the Sport-Discus and SPOLIT databases (as well as SURF - sport information portal of the Federal Institute of Sport Science).
- Additional specific data bases and catalogues.
- Introduction to the online interlibrary loan.
Dates possible: See down below, application is necessary.
Meeting point: online, duration approx. 45 minutes.