Graduation ceremony 2017
Once again, the GSU will be hosting its in-house graduation ceremony for graduates, parents, friends, alumni and VIP guests on 8th of July 2017.
- 1-2 pm: Opening reception in the foyer (main entrance hall of GSU)
Coffee and cake will be served.
- 2-4:30 pm: Official graduation ceremony in lecture hall 1
The program consists of the awards for exceptional academic performances, social responsibility and commitment, the DAAD award, the photo competition and a scientific presentation. The event closes with the traditional photo of all graduates of the year 2017.
- 5-6 pm: Reception by the Students´ Union (AStA) in the beer garden
- 6-8 pm: Official dinner in the canteen of GSU
Dinner will be served as a three-course-menu with a choice of meat, fish or vegan.
- 8 pm-12 am: Party with DJ in the foyer