Sport Forum-International Scientific Conference 2021
Lithuanian Sports University (LSU) invites academics, scientists, experts, and practitioners in the field of sport to share their knowledge and experience at the 3rd Sport Forum that will take place online on the 2nd of December and the International Scientific Conference “Athlete Training Management”to be held online on the 3rd of December.
The aim of the Sport Forum and the International Scientific Conference is to disseminate innovations in the European and global sports science, to share the latest research results with researchers, doctoral and other students, and practitioners carrying out research or working in the field of sport.
This year, the 3rd Sport Forum will cover topical issues in the field of sport: sport for all, good governance in sport, sports activities in post-pandemic recovery, and innovations and digitalization in sport.
The presentations will be given by renowned world and Lithuanian keynote speakers:
SPORT FOR ALL
· John L. Kessel (USA), former USA Volleyball (USAV) Director of Sport Development and Director of Development for World ParaVolley
· Mike McClure (Northern Ireland) has worked in outdoor recreation and environmental education for more than 20 years
· Ed Franklin (UK), High Performance Manager at FIFA working in the High-Performance Programmes Department
GOOD GOVERNANCE IN SPORT
· Jens Sejer Andersen (Denmark), journalist, sports political commentator, international director, and founder of Play the Game
· Grzegorz Botwina (Poland), Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw and the President of Institute for Sport Governance, an independent think tank based in Warsaw
· Agnė Vanagienė (Lithuania), Programme Director certified by IOC, Vice president at ENGSO (European Non-governmental Sports Organisation), Deputy Sport Director at the National Olympic Committee of Lithuania
SPORTS ACTIVITIES IN POST-PANDEMIC RECOVERY
· Ladislav Petrovic (Hungary), Secretary General of International Council for Coaching Excellence (ICCE) and a Board Member of European Network for Sport Education (ENSE)
· Kris Van Der Haegen (Belgium), main instructor UEFA PRO Licence Belgian FA, UEFA Technical Instructor
· Louise Burke (Australia), sports nutritionist, head of the nutrition strategy at the Australian Institute of Sport
INNOVATION AND DIGITALIZATION IN SPORT
· Nimai Parmar (UK), member of the Executive Committee of the International Society of Performance Analysis of Sport (ISPAS)
· Zoran Milanovic (Serbia), Associate Professor at the Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, University of Niš, researcher at Science and Research Centre Koper (Slovenia) and Incubator of Kinanthropological Research, Masaryk University (Czech Republic)
· Manel Valcarce (Spain), Professor at the International University of Valencia, CEO of the sports consultancy organization Valgo
Deadline for the registration of the SPORT FORUM attendees: November 25, 2021. Registration form.
National and foreign scientists, researchers, university teachers, students, business representatives and social partners are invited to participate in the International Scientific-Practical Conference “Athlete Training Management”, which will be held in Lithuanian and English.
Conference topics: preparation of athletes for the Olympics; sports coaching, training technologies and management of elite athletes; control and complex management of the training and competition processes; physical activity and health; sport for children; leisure sports; sport tourism, recreation; psychosocial and educational aspects of training; sport physiology, motor control and rehabilitation of athletes; sport management, economics and law; students’ leisure and physical activity; application of modern IT and other technologies in sport; adapted physical activity and Paralympic sports; effects of COVID-19 on sport.
Key presentations will be given by:
· Artūras Sujeta (Lithuania), health and nutrition specialist, personal training program manager at Gym +
· Genadijus Sokolovas (USA), expert at the International Swimming Federation (FINA), sports scientist at the US Olympic Training Centre in Colorado Springs, CEO of Global Sport Technology, Inc.
· Julio Calleja Gonzales (Spain), Professor at the Department of Sports Training, University of the Basque Country, founder and member of the Executive Board of the European Physical Conditioning Association (EPCA)
· Conference speakers must submit the registration card and abstracts filling in the form online by October 1, 2021 (sign in to your Google Account to complete the registration form and submit the abstracts).
· Deadline for the article submission: October 30, 2021.
· Deadline for the registration of CONFERENCE attendees: November 25, 2021. Registration form.
For additional information, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see: https://www.lsu.lt/en/research/conferences/sport-forum-international-scientific-conference-2021