2nd Belt and Road Forum for Physical Education and Sports by Beijing Sport University and China Sport Science Society
The 2nd Belt and Road Forum for Physical Education and Sports, hosted by BSU and China Sport Science Society, will take place between November 19 and 22, 2020.
For staff and students of GSU, it is now possible to register.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it will be held online. The Forum this year, taking “Sports Mutual Learning for Shared Cultural Prosperity” as the theme, has five topics for discussion, i.e.:
(1) Transmission of Physical Education and Sports Culture;
(2) International Practice of Physical Education and Sports Development;
(3) Educational Value of Competitive Sports;
(4) AI and the Development of Physical Education; and
(5) Integration of Sport and Education and Talent Cultivation.
Staff and students of GSU are welcome to submit their papers and give oral presentations. The deadline for abstract submission is 30th October, 2020.
For more information on the forum and registration methods, kindly visit the forum website at https://brsportsforum.bsu.edu.cn.
Please find the registration form here.