Symposium on "Muscle Research"
This symposium will give insights into the current research activities in the field of muscle damage and fatigue. Further, different applications of blood flow restriction will be discussed. Limited number of visitors, registration required!
- 15:15 Opening remarks
Dr. Dr. Michael Behringer, The German Research Center of Elite Sport
- 15:20 “Eccentric Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage and Adaptations”
Prof. Dr. Kazunori (Ken) Nosaka, School of Exercise and Health Sciences, Edith Cowan University, Joondalup, WA, Australia
- 16:00 “Ischaemic preconditioning and the exercise induced muscle damage”
Alexander Franz, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Germany
- 16:15 “Blood Flow Restriction in Cycling - Is it worth it?”
Simon Kohne, German Sport University Cologne, Germany
- 16:30 “Exercise associated muscle cramps”
Jan-Frieder Harmsen, German Sport University Cologne, Germany
- 16:45 “Skeletal muscle fatigue following eccentric contractions”
Georg Langen, German Sport University Cologne, Germany
- 17:00 Reflections and the way forward
Central library for Sport Sciences
Limited number of visitors, registration required!
Paula Aschendorf, email@example.com