Do you have questions regarding your start-up or transfer project? No matter if you already have a concrete idea or if you want to find out about support programs in the area of start-up or transfer - we can advise you and recommend suitable support offers by the GSU and the region.
We are also available for intensive consultations on the topic of intellectual property rights. We network you with other founders, cooperation partners and scientists.
No matter if you are a student, scientist or GSU-external with a sports-related start-up or transfer project - we are happy to advise you.
Below you can find our different consulting services.
Star-up Center and Transfer Office
Behind most successful start-ups is a whole team full of clever minds. During the idea generation, the conception phase and the founding and expansion phase, several creative team members are usually needed to bring their diverse expertise and ideas to the table.
No matter in which phase, you can use the following platforms to find co-founders for your startup and build a team with which you can really take off:
Do you have a question about your specific start-up project or would you like to find out about funding programs to help you get started? We advise you on suitable funding programs and support services at DSHS and in the region to develop your start-up idea into a business model and to implement your start-up project.
- The first step in the start-up consultation is the initial consultation appointment. Fill out the initial consultation form (DE /EN) and send it to us by E-Mail.
- We will arrange an appointment to give you initial feedback on your business idea and help you find the right support in the Cologne start-up jungle.
- We will advise you on suitable funding opportunities in preparation for your start-up.
You have a knowledge-based, innovative start-up idea and are interested in applying for start-up preparation funding programs? Then we offer you:
- Support to sharpen and further develop your knowledge-based business idea
- Support in the selection of a suitable pre-start-up funding program and assistance with the application process
- Contact persons at the GSU who can provide you with information on scientific cooperation opportunities
Once a year, we also launch our early-stage accelerator StarS-Kader, where we aim to give sports-related ideas a big boost with intensive coaching, mentoring and networking.
Scientists or students of the GSU who have made an invention or have questions about intellectual property rights in connection with their foundation are advised by the transfer office of the GSU, together with partners in the NRW Hochschul-IP-Verbund.
Start-ups that have already been founded and would like to further develop their services through joint research and development projects with the GSU can obtain advice from the Transfer Office on suitable scientific contact persons at the GSU and suitablefunding programs.