At this event of theSpoHo-Career-Service there is always something for people interested in the start-up topic. Those who first want to gather basic information on the topic of starting a business, or those who want to find out about the possible career path of starting a business, or those who want to get to know suitable contact points and funding programs in and around Cologne are cordially invited to attend.
- Entrepreneurs Club Cologne: On the website of the Entrepreneurs Club Cologne e.V. you will find events that will help you with your start-up and with building a network. These include events such as the "Founders' Evening", "Workshopper", "ECC OnTour" and the annual "Campus Startup Day".
- hgnc: The Hochschulgründernetz Cologne e.V. regularly organizes webinars, workshops and other events focusing on the topic of start-ups.
- Impact Factory: The Impact Factory supports social entrepreneurs in developing innovative solutions to complex social and environmental challenges. For this purpose, regular online "bootcamps" are held, among other things.
- Deadline: 16.05.21
- The program is aimed at founders from all over Germany who would like to offer a humane, social and/or ecological added value with their business idea
- both founders with an initial idea and founders who have already completed a first product version and are working on their market entry strategy
- strong network of companies, welfare, universities, R&D institutions, friendly innovation labs, incubators, accelerators and other relevant players in the start-up world
- Duration: 5 months
- Financial support by covering the costs of specific consulting services
- No costs and no (company) shares
- NUK: Neue Unternehmertum Köln has also planned numerous events such as business plan competitions and coach meetups for 2021.
- Project Cologne: Project Cologne is an open innovation platform for Cologne students, through which mentoring, coaching, workshops and pitch nights are offered.
- PROvendis: Within the NRW Hochschul IP network, PROvendis offers free workshops and training courses on Intellectual Property (IP) for researchers.
- Young Entrepreneurs in Science: You can register for weekly webinars and online workshops on the Young Entrepreneurs in Science page.
yooweedoo: The Academy for Social Entrepreneurship. It supports you in founding sustainable, public welfare-oriented and social entrepreneurial projects, associations and startups. For this purpose, they offer free online courses, workshops and project consultations.