Start-up Service & Transfer Office
Do you have a question about your specific start-up project or would you like to find out about funding programs that prepare you for founding a company? We advise you on suitable funding programs and support services at DSHS and in the region to develop your start-up idea into a business model and to implement your start-up project.
- The first step in the start-up consultation is the initial consultation appointment. Fill out the initial consultation form (DE /EN) and send it to us by E-Mail.
- We will arrange an appointment to give you initial feedback on your business idea and help you find the right support in the Cologne start-up jungle.
- We will advise you on suitable funding opportunities in preparation for your start-up.
You have a knowledge-based, innovative start-up idea and are interested in applying to start-up-preparing funding programs? Then we offer you:
- Support to sharpen and further develop your knowledge-based business idea.
- Support in the selection of a suitable pre-start-up funding program and assistance in the application process.
- Contact persons at the DSHS who can provide you with information on scientific cooperation opportunities.
Once a year, we also launch our early-stage accelerator StarS-Kader, where we aim to give sports-related ideas a big boost with intensive coaching, mentoring and networking.
For researchers or students of the DSHS who have made an invention or have questions about intellectual property rights (IPR) in connection with their start-up, the transfer office of the DSHS gives advise and support in the IPR registration process, together with partners in the NRW Hochschul-IP-Verbund.
Start-ups that have already been founded and would like to further develop their services through joint research and development projects with the DSHS can obtain advice from the Transfer Office on suitable scientific contact persons at the DSHS and suitable funding programs.