- It is imperative that presentations are delivered in English.
- Each presentation will be 30 minutes long. We recommend spending 20 minutes presenting and 10 minutes for discussion or questions.
- The available equipment will be a pc/laptop, multi-screens and microphones. The hardware will have sound to facilitate the use of DVD clips or videos.
- The session pcs/laptops will have access to the internet.
- The recommended file type to be used for presentations is PowerPoint or Portable Document Format (PDF).
- The presentation files should be brought on a USB, memory stick or a similar memory device.
- Speakers are requested to upload their presentation onto the session pc and report to the session chair 15 minutes before the start of the session.
- All presenters will be introduced to the audience by the session chair.