The module handbook contains details on the extent, content and requirements of the individual modules and courses in a degree course, e.g. the workload, ECTS-points, recommended literature and potential exams.
Under the respective study programs you can access the module handbooks, listed in chronological order.
All Bachelor´s degrees at the German Sport University are being taught completely in German language, thus the respective module handbooks are not available in English.
Please click here for the German site and to access the module handbooks for all Bachelor´s degrees.
The above listed Master programs are taught in English.
The Master programs below are taught in German:
- M.A. Sport and Movement Gerontology
- M.Sc. Sport Tourism and Destination Management
- M.A. Sport, Media and Communication Research
- M.Sc. Performance, Training and Coaching in Elite Sport
- M.A. Rehabilitation, Prevention and Health Management
To access the module handbooks of the German programs please click here.